12 January 2012

Hello!
Happy New Year!
Sorry I havent posted for a while, life can get very busy and take over sometimes.
Heres a little something I did for the same person as below a few weeks ago now.
I will be putting some greeting cards up in my online store in a week or so to buy.
If any companies out there in that big world would be interested in selling my 'Patch-imals' kits 
containing the giraffe and owl I would more then welcome you to contact me! 
I get emails almost everyday asking if they are for sale but unfortunately I am not in
a position to digital print and put the kits together myself right now.
If you haven't viewed my portfolio and not sure what I am on about...


Any sort of freelance work is also always welcome :)
Hope all is well.
Love Summerr Photobucket

0 comments: