22 July 2013

Hello Everyone!

Long time no see! Hello Everyone! It has been a while since I last posted here but my website is finally up and running again! (Seriously needs an update though, which I will get around to I promise!) My domain for some reason did not renew so unless I paid a huge fee to get my domain back I pretty much had to wait about 4 months for it to expire and be released to the open market again which happened and I managed to purchase it again! Alot has happened in the past year, I now have a beautiful son, Carter! He is wonderful and I am so proud!
So right now my life is filled with him! Becoming a mammy is the best thing to of ever happened, I love every minute of it. Hes the happiest baby in the world! I am working on a 'First Year Baby Memory Book' for him right now. If anyone is interested in a personalised year book of there babys first year, please get in touch! :)
Love Summerr Photobucket

0 comments: