26 July 2011

Hello there!
I am currently working on some illustrations for a children's book for a lovely lady. 
Alongside of this I am also working on a design collection for my agent.
I have a placement arranged with Tigerprint & George (Asda) little girls and baby wear & Watermark Publishing!
I also have a interview for a placement with Next Children's Design!
Last week I went on a long road trip to Radlett where I met one of the nicest people, keeping my fingers crossed for news from that.
I also created a new website so this is now purely my blog.
Please note the change in web address for this blog to its original domain http://summerrmorgan.blogspot.com
www.summerrmorgan.com remains my website, its just been newly revamped (blood, sweat and tears!!!)
Think thats everything for now,
All very exciting!
Love Summerr Photobucket

0 comments: