3 July 2011

I am back home after a long busy week in London exhibiting at New Designers.
It was such an amazing week full of exciting job opportunities, lovely people and kind comments.
This photo was taken at New Designers and is quite possibly my favourite photo of all time!
Below is the Tigerprint gang judging for the New Designers Award. 
On the left are my postcards and business cards! Yey!
 I met a lot of the Tigerprint people and they were all sooo nice!
 I am keeping my fingers crossed I get to meet them again soon.

 The winner, Carrie, work was absolutely beautiful! A very deserving winner! 
Congratulations to all my Swansea Surface Pattern girls who all did incredible well too. 
We had a great, and very hot week!
I shall post some more photos soon...

Love Summerr Photobucket




0 comments: